http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Tuesday, 24 January 2017

AN EMAIL FROM CHRIS








Hi A Senior kids,

     How are you? I am Chris from Dublin and I am writing to tell you about my town
in summer.
     The weather in Dublin during summer is warm, but not too hot, and it often rains. Guess what!
In July and August it gets dark only after 11 o'clock at night!Isn't it fantastic?
     When the weather is nice we usually ride our bikes or walk around the parks of the city. We also like to go fishing! We usually go fishing at the river, but sometimes we go at the lakes around the city.
What is the weather like in Kalamata in summer? Do you go fishing?
      Write back soon!

Love,
Chris
P.S. I am sending you some photos of Dublin. I can't wait to see photos of Kalamata! Please send me some!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.