http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics
wELCome to our Student Blog! HAVE a GREAT School Year everyone!

Tuesday, 24 October 2017

My Best Friend

 My best friend is Helen. She is always close to me when I need her. He watches my skills and can withstand my success!

At school I can have thousands of boys near me but what do I do? Only my adherent I want to have ... it suits me !!! With my affection, I make stupid jokes that we only understand. Helena is like the stars. You see them all but I know it's always there and it's true friend because true friends do not wipe your tears when you cry but try to make you DO NOT CRY this is what Helen does. Helen does not believe in the rumors and the rules but believes in ME because he thinks that I can one day come a long way !!!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.